Principal Contract Administrator * Up to 10K Sign On Bonus*
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Principal Contract Administrator *** Up to 10K Sign On
- Category: Business Management
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes-May consider hybrid teleworking for this
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Relocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be
- Positions Available: 1 At Northrop Grumman, our employees have
incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that
impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations
to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be
at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's
history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to
stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who
have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces
to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Space Sector is looking for a Principal Contract
Administration to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position is located in San Diego, CA. The selected candidate
must be co-located to the San Diego site, allowing for a hybrid
schedule. This role offers a sign on bonus of up to $10,000 ;
Northrop Grumman employees are not eligible. In this role, the
selected candidate will:
- Work complex assignments independently and support Finance,
Program Management, and various levels of Management.
- Lead proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract
administration activities from the proposal through closeout.
- Administrate daily contract activities for a variety of product
lines and contract types, including cost reimbursable and firm
fixed; such activities will include, establishing payment terms,
initiating and monitoring invoicing, collections, and funding to
support financial objectives;
- Enter and manage data in the financial/delivery system.
- Participate in IPT and customer meetings; performing and
monitoring compliance to contract requirements and leading change
- Ensure non-disclosure agreements and contract terms and
condition are negotiated within company guidelines. The successful
candidate will be able to:
- Interpret, apply, and follow contract acquisition rules,
company policies, and customer specifications.
- Think strategically, trouble shoot issues and work with various
teams to drive tasks to completion efficiently and accurately in a
dynamic fast paced environment.
- Effectively communicate, verbally and written, with both
internal and external customers is imperative.Candidate must be a
self-starter and able to work collaboratively with team members,
including in an advisory role to program management, site
management, and the customers. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of experience in a contracts
related field - OR - 3 years with a Master's.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and
PowerPoint. Preferred Qualifications for both levels:
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFARS/NFS clauses
- Experience in the Aerospace Industry or Manufacturing
- Experience working independently on routine to moderate
contract management responsibilities, including contract and
regulatory compliance, and negotiations (price, terms and
conditions, and technical requirements).
- Ability to manage multiple contracts at the same time of
moderate value and risk level, including various contract types
such as cost reimbursable and fixed price.
- Basic understanding of Government contracting requirements;
understanding of international contracting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with
both internal and external customers. Salary Range: $86,300 USD -
$129,500 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in
addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward
individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in
company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions
may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop
Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance
coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid
holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal
business. The health and safety of our employees and their families
is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain
up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman
employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have
an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant
to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently
stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order
14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Be part of a culture that thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work.
- Use your skills to build and deliver innovative tech solutions
that protect the world and shape a better future.
- Enjoy benefits like work-life balance, education assistance and
paid time off.Did you know?Northrop Grumman leads the industry team
for NASA's James Webb Space Telescope, the largest, most complex
and powerful space telescope ever built. Launched in December 2021,
the telescope incorporates innovative design, advanced technology,
and groundbreaking engineering, and will fundamentally alter our
understanding of the universe.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, San Diego , Principal Contract Administrator * Up to 10K Sign On Bonus*, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!