Company: University Clb Atop Symphy Twr
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Responsible for all table maintenance, resetting, room preparation
and assistance to the service and banquet staff to ensure the
Members/Guests satisfaction. Consistently display the Three Steps
of Service at all opportunities. This position reports directly to
the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the
Captains and Servers. Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB
Service training program at high standards.
- Prepare all bus and other work areas to be presentable and
ready for service according to ClubCorp standards.
- Maintain beverages and ice at acceptable levels.
- Maintain breads, butters, candles and all other table setting
at proper levels.
- Set up and break down rooms as directed, ensuring proper
equipment, linens, and other necessary items are clean and in
- Clear and reset all tables promptly and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employee, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed. All
the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and follow instructions well as
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up
with business needs.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace in both indoor and
Keywords: University Clb Atop Symphy Twr, San Diego , Busperson, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!