Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Pay: $72,000 Annually
The pay listed is the salary range for this position. Any specific
offer will vary based on the successful applicant's education,
experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment
with market data.
You may be eligible to participate in a Company incentive or bonus
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about
ABM's benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits - Staff &
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships with a
positive customer service orientation.
* Serve as main point-of-contact for client liaisons, meeting
regularly to confirm quality standards are met and service issues
are promptly resolved.
* Provide leadership and support while being available for
emergency and off-hour support.
* Promote strong safety culture and work environment. Train staff
to utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow safe
* Plan and assign work schedules to ensure service delivery
expectations are achieved.
* Ensure timely responses to client-reported emergency cleaning
* Train staff on building and property security protocols at each
assigned client location.
* Train staff on ABM standard cleaning methods and any non-standard
cleaning protocols contracted for specific clients.
* Train staff to ensure cleaning supplies/chemicals are
appropriately utilized and properly stored, whether in a standard
or green-cleaning environment. Maintain SDS sheet and OSHA
* Train staff on safe operation of all cleaning equipment (buffers,
* Train and manage Site janitorial and Porter staff.
* Continuously monitor employee timekeeping entries, looking for
adherence to assigned work schedules and company policy.
* Look for opportunities to increase revenue by providing
additional billable project work to new clients and/or existing
base of clients.
* Arrange for staff substitutions or personally perform work where
employee absences could impact timely completion of contracted
* At least 2 years of experience supervising employees.
* GMP Experience desired.
* Experience with commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
* Experience effectively managing teams: solid staff retention,
counseling and developing team members, etc.
* MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) proficiency required.
* Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record is
required to operate company vehicles to and from customer work
* Proven ability to handle confidential information with
* Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including
ability to give effective presentations to small and large
* Resourceful team player with a positive outlook and approachable
* High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Keywords: ABM, San Diego , Night Supervisor, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!