Company: Vittori & Company LLC
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you looking for a fun flexible bartending job? Are looking to
pick up one shift a week or many shifts? The Wild Thyme Company is
hiring bartenders for our busy events catering business. We put on
gorgeous events all over San Diego county. The Wild Thyme Company's
experienced Staff Bartender will work directly with the Lead &
other staff bartenders to produce a successful event. Teamwork and
coordination will be crucial. Their skill in creating drinks and
displaying high quality service should be implemented at all times.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can
maintain and expand our clientele. Come on board as a part of our
Wild Thyme Foodie Family!
You are to ensure that the following goals are met:
1. Arrive to work on time.
2. Must have knowledge of a wide range of cocktails and mixology,
with accurate measurements and garnishes.
3. Assist in unloading of truck, locating all items related to bar
including, but not limited to, alcohol, sodas, mixers,
fruit/garnishes, service items, bar box, & glassware.
4. Meet with Lead Bartender to get a brief event summary & plan of
action in setting up the bar.
5. Responsible for prepping and cutting of all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables for respective
6. Locate alcohol from TWTC or client and perform a quick inventory
to ensure a successful event.
7. Assemble or check assembly of physical bar making sure that it
is a stable workstation.
8. Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
9. Identify wine & champagne that may be for tableside service and
10. Responsible for ensuring that alcoholic beverages are not
dispensed to guests under the age of 21.
11. Maintain a clean and orderly bar station and adhere to health
and safety standards.
12. Required to monitor the alcohol intake of guests in accordance
with the venue's service and insurance policies.
13. If event is cash bar, the bartender is responsible for taking
14. Practice 'Teamwork' and 'Clean As You Go' policies.
15. Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders,
including start time, last call & and specifics of specialty
16. Work effectively and efficiently with captain, event lead and
17. At the end of event, pack all left over alcoholic beverages for
client to take or be returned to the shop.
18. Expediently communicate any challenges, guest complaints or
requests to the captain, event lead or event manager.
19. Follow proper break procedure according to the employee
20. Ensure ingredient items are of proper TWTC standards in
21. Be aware of costs and waste as you prep garnishes & ice down
22. Report broken equipment or repairs needed to a manager.
23. Provide continuous support & encouragement to staff
Keywords: Vittori & Company LLC, San Diego , BARTENDERS, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!