CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR
- Location: Delta Sky Club SAN - 3835 N. Harbor, San Diego, CA
92101. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; AM and PM Shifts available.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $17.91 per hour We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1143869.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Eurest
is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence
within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset,
Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and
enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect
with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our
promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is
proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations,
including many of the Fortune 500.Job Summary
Drives a hospitality environment by greeting guests, offering
samples, touching tables, and leading guest-facing marketing and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets every customer and interacts in a manner to ensure a
high level of hospitality.
- Greets all team members and ensures they have what they need to
be successful each day.
- Relays relevant concerns from customers to supervisors.
- Ensures that all marketing, wellness and culinary programs are
current and in place.
- Leads weekly promotions and programs for guests.
- Shares best practices and recognizes co-workers.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Associates at
Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1143869[[req_classification
Keywords: Compass Group, San Diego , CUSTOMER AMBASSADOR (FULL-TIME), Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!