Customer Services Rep I
Company: Vista Equity Partners
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 18, 2023
What We're About
At CentralSquare, you'll get the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment within a company that builds complex web-based enterprise applications for our Public Servants across North America. As over 250 Million citizens in the US are impacted by CentralSquare Software, we are on a trajectory to revolutionize the way agencies address citizens' needs by improving quality of life and building safer, smarter communities...and we need great candidates to do it!
Looking to grow your career? That's great! Hard work should be rewarded, and we are committed to cultivating careers while providing competitive compensation and a great benefits package, including tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid volunteer hours, and unlimited PTO. Our flexible work environment also enables you to take advantage of an excellent work-life balance whether you are in office or working remotely.
This role provides first-tier support directly to CentralSquare's customers via phone, web, or email communications. This role works with customers to understand problems and/or resolve questions regarding CentralSquare software. This role also escalates complex issues to an appropriate managerial or technical resource. In addition, this role performs routine tasks under direct supervision and as assigned.
Job Duties Include:
* Acts as a resource to customers on product-related customer service requests and issues.
* Ensures urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
* Provides non-technical initial client onboarding in absence of a dedicated resource within the organization.
* Provides direct assistance to customers via phone and email for invoice questions and concerns.
* Actively manages numerous accounts with strict deadlines and multiple follow-ups.
* Accurately enters data into the database.
* Maintains consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests via email and telephone.
* Builds strong relationships with municipalities and members outside of the organization.
* Prioritizes tasks effectively to ensure escalated requests are resolved in a timely manner.
* Maintains high integrity and confidentiality regarding all accounts and proprietary information.
* Collaborates with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service and to resolve issues as applicable.
* Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Vista Equity Partners, San Diego , Customer Services Rep I, Other , San Diego, California
here to apply!