Senior Data Scientist
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: La Jolla
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Pay Range: $102.14hr - $107.14hr
- The candidate will be a critical development and support
resource using analytics to deliver integrated reporting and
- Candidates will build visualizations for Medical Monitoring,
Clinical Science, Pharmacovigilance and Sample management using
Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, Python, SAS and/or RShiny.
- Additionally, Candidate will help the Biometrics department
with developing SAS macros for department standards and complex
- Work with global analytics groups, project management, and user
groups to define requirements, architect visualization systems and
implement solutions to user requirements.
- Develop and support analytics best practices and troubleshoot
- Develop re-usable reports and visualizations, re-usable data
sets, and analytic integrations, working with customers, internal
teams, and data scientists where required.
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for users
of varying roles on use of analytical platforms.
- Develop SQL based or Python based ETL tools to connect external
data sources with client databases.
- Work with internal technology teams to optimize analytics
platforms and Big data environments to support the reporting and
- Perform statistical analyses and SAS programming to create
complex macros for data processing, SDTM like datasets, ADAM like
datasets and TLFs.
- Experience in reviewing CRFs, SAPs, output mock shells and
Protocols from a programming perspective.
- Ensures that Statistical Programming activities are conducted
in accordance with GCP, internal SOPs and all regulatory
- Replicate CRO statistical analyses for QC.
- Prior experience in completing a full computerized systems
validation and testing methodology with awareness of the risks,
issues, complications, and activities involved in these
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to
Research and Development including big data, advanced analytics,
and Internet of Things.
- Prior experience with R analytics, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI
or any combination.
- Preference for expertise in more than one platform.
- Bachelors Degree in Informatics, Information Systems,
Engineering or related field with 6+ years relevant
- Proven specialist knowledge of Pharma development process e.g.
Regulatory Affairs, Biostatistics, Drug Safety, Clinical
- Versed in several popular analytics platforms, including server
administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and
Wrangling skills using analytics platforms are required.
developing integrated data solutions to support high performance
reporting and analytics.
- Advanced SAS, SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred.
- Good knowledge of CDISC standards including CDASH, SDTM, ADAM,
- Advanced knowledge of SAS Macros.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, San Diego , Senior Data Scientist, Other , La Jolla, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...