Development and Events Coordinator (AmeriCorps Internship)
Company: African Coalition Workforce
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Assisting the development staff in entering data into Raiser's
Edge, GFC's donor database
- Conducting research on potential donors,
- Strategic partners, markets, and industries.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external
- Draft correspondence, reports, proposals and donor
- Assist with staff in planning donor events and other
activities, maintaining donor files and other development
- Attend department and staff meetings and assist mailing, filing
and special projects as needed.
- Strong writing and research abilities.
- Desire to learn about fundraising and philanthropy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- Experience with a database is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- A demonstrated commitment to GFC's Mission and values.
- Unimpeachable ethical standards and personal integrity.
Keywords: African Coalition Workforce, San Diego , Development and Events Coordinator (AmeriCorps Internship), Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...