QC Stability Associate II
Company: Althea Ajinomoto Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move: We are currently seeking a QC Stability Associate II who is responsible for stability protocol and report generation, inventory maintenance, and performing stability pulls.
- Supports the Stability group in performance of sample pulls, scheduling, inventory count, paperwork, organization, and LIMS stability study and sample submission entry with minimal supervision.
- Authors new stability protocols and revise existing stability protocols with minimal supervision.
- Provides stability report results to be sent to clients with supervision.
- Data Review/Integrity.
- Some participation in Client meetings, conference calls, and other interactions with clients.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
- Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma's cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High school diploma or Bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of two plus (2+) years of experience in cGMP is preferred
- Ability to perform analytical QC and Stability tasks with minimal supervison;
- Excellent communication;
- Ability to partner well internally in matrix environment
The anticipated hourly range for candidates who will work in California is $21.13-$29.59.
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states. If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Keywords: Althea Ajinomoto Inc, San Diego , QC Stability Associate II, Other , San Diego, California
here to apply!