Senior Prototype Assembler
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Top 5 Required Skills
1. Prepares, loads and solders printed circuit boards, with minimal supervision. Performs rework and modifications of CCAs and some basic components/devices
2. Fabricates moderately complex wire harnesses and various cable assemblies
3. Performs mechanical assembly of panels, test boxes and chassis.
4. Executes plans based on understanding of needs and requirements and resolves moderately complex build issues
5. Reads and interprets moderately complex mechanical drawings and blueprints to perform a variety of assembly operations
6. Performs moderately complex repair work, rework, removal, and modifications to assemblies or sub-assemblies as necessary
High School Diploma or equivalent
Be able to stand all day
Use small tools such as tweezers
Have good eyesight for polarity
Lift up to 25lb.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, San Diego , Senior Prototype Assembler, Other , San Diego, California
here to apply!