Sr Associate, Cyber Intelligence
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description: Job Title: Specialist, Cyber Intelligence Job Code:
CS20232205-101084 Job Location: Carlsbad, CA This position requires
full-time, on site, and in plant at our Carlsbad, CA facility.
- Help prepare for and participate in security assessments and
- Configure various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and
UNIX to meet 32 CFR Part 117 - National Industrial Security Program
Operating Manual (NISPOM), Defense Security Service Assessment and
Authorization Process Manual (DAAPM), Joint Special Access Program
(SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG), National Institute of Standards
and Technology (NIST) standards, and Command Cyber Readiness
Inspection (CCRI) requirements
- Develop documentation for authorization for new and existing
systems in accordance with NISPOM, JSIG, or NIST; and Risk
Management Framework (RMF).
- Utilize/maintain multiple security databases and sites
including SIMS and eMASS.
- Conduct vulnerability and compliance assessments against
systems and networks to determine risk posture.
- Review electronic and manual audit logs and investigate any
anomalies or security incidents.
- Assist in security investigations and incident response.
- Develop information security training materials and processes
as well as train general and privileged users on computing security
processes, policies and procedures.
- Remain informed of evolving security requirements.
- Respond to Security issues
- Coordinate with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
and Facility Security Officer (FSO) on system security
- Current and active Secret security clearance and must have
ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance post-hire. Basic
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related
experience. Graduate Degree or equivalent with 0 to 2 years of
prior related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 6 years
of prior related experience. Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 years direct and relevant experience with Information
Security and Cyber Intelligence.
- 2 years direct experience with Risk Management Framework
- 8570\8140 IAM Level 1, or higher, compliant certification
- Previous experience with RMF as Information Systems Security
Manager (ISSM) or Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
Experience as a System Administrator
- Experience with NISPOM, DAAPM, JSIG, ICD
- Network+, CCNA, CISSP, RHCSA Certifications highly desired
- Current and active Top Secret security clearance with poly In
compliance with pay transparency requirements, the salary range for
this role is $76,000 - $135,000. This is not a guarantee of
compensation or salary, as final offer amount may vary based on
factors including but not limited to experience and geographic
location. L3Harris also offers a variety of benefits, including
health and disability insurance, 401(k) match, flexible spending
accounts, EAP, education assistance, parental leave, paid time off,
and company-paid holidays. The specific programs and options
available to an employee may vary depending on date of hire,
schedule type, and the applicability of collective bargaining
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, San Diego , Sr Associate, Cyber Intelligence, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...