Team Lead LCSW LMFT LPCC - Care Court ACT 624
Company: Telecare Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DescriptionNEW PROGRAM!! NEW OPPORTUNITY!!
CA State Governor's New Plan to Get California's in Crisis Off the
Streets and into Housing, Treatment & Care
* Community Assistance, Recovery and Empowerment (CARE) Court is a
new framework to get people with mental health and substance use
disorders the support and care they need.* CARE Court is aimed at
helping the thousands of Californians who are suffering from
untreated mental health and substance use disorders leading to
homelessness, incarceration or worse.* California is taking a new
approach to act early and get people the support they need and
address underlying needs - and we're going to do it without taking
away people's rights.* CARE Court includes accountability for
everyone - on the individual and on local governments - with court
orders for services.
Who Is Telecare?
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral
health services that engage individuals with complex needs in
recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to
advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all
levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC,
LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Program Type: Community-based Outreach Program
Who We Serve: Adults and transitional aged youth (TAY) with serious
mental illness who have recently been discharged from
county-identified long-term care facilities.
About the Program:
CARE Court connects a person struggling with untreated mental
illness - and often also substance use challenges - with a
court-ordered Care Plan for up to 24 months. Each plan is managed
by a care team in the community and can include clinically
prescribed, individualized interventions with several supportive
services, medication, and a housing plan. The client-centered
approach also includes a public defender and supporter to help make
self-directed care decisions in addition to their full clinical
Salaried - Full Time - Monday-Friday Approx 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wage range $80,000.00 - 95,000.00. Telecare applies geographic
differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this
role will be based on the geographic location from which the role
is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience
above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
* Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state
regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the
state of operation
* One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training
within six (6) months of employment
* Valid and current driver's license, and personal vehicle
insurance with your name listed as a driver.
* Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to
appointments and groups, etc.
* Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to
appointments and groups, etc.
* Willingness to use your personal vehicle to attend meetings,
What's In It For You*
* Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching
* Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
* Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first
* Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for
PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
* Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership
* For more information visit:
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
* Culture of power-with not power-over
* Your contribution is valued
* Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of
* Personal commitment to the mission from your team and
* Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career
What You Will Do
* Assist your program leadership with implementing and overseeing
the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care
for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary
* Work closely with your program leadership to continually
communicate with community partners and all local systems of care
that are in service to our clients.
* Oversees documentation by clinical staff and work closely with
your program leadership to assist with audits of Clinical Charts to
ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
* Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and
mentorship for all clinical staff.
* Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding,
performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Licensed Clinical Social Worker,
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional
Clinical Counselor, Clinical Leadership, Team Leader
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and
applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would
not be eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Telecare Corporation, San Diego , Team Lead LCSW LMFT LPCC - Care Court ACT 624, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!