Company: Cardiovascular Institute of San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Fantastic opportunity for non-invasive cardiology candidate in
beautiful sunny San Diego with abundant outdoor activities and
Join a comprehensive fast-growing team of 15 mid-levels and 15
board-certified cardiologists including sub-specialist in EP/Heart
failure/Interventional/ and structural heart.
Expect to be busy from the first day! The dynamic team of
cardiologists in our practice represents all fields of cardiology,
including: General, Interventional, Structural, Peripheral,
Electrophysiology and Heart Failure. This is a one stop cardiology
care facility! The practice is actively involved in research and
currently involved in multiple clinical trials.
Great opportunity for cultivating a thriving practice with a
partnership track in this growing cardiology group.
Non-invasive cardiology position responsible for providing
cardiology services in both in-patient and out-patient settings
- State of the art cardiology office with top tier diagnostic
equipment including nuclear, echo, and vascular
- Position will fill quickly - immediate opening
- Impressive compensation and competitive benefits package with
annual earning potential of $350,000-$400,000 first year
- Partnership opportunities in 2.5 years
- 3 weeks' vacation
- 1 week CME with $1,500 allowance
- Generous Productivity Bonus
- Nuclear board certification is required
- To be considered, applicant must have an Active California
Medical License and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiology
as well as be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Echocardiography;
Eligible for nuclear board certification is also required.
- Please email your resume to
Edward.Padilla@connectwithphysicians.com with any specific
Keywords: Cardiovascular Institute of San Diego, San Diego , Non-Invasive Cardiologist, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!