Team Lead LCSW LMFT LPCC - Care Court Outreach 623
Company: Telecare Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 16, 2023
NEW PROGRAM!! NEW OPPORTUNITY!!
CA State Governor's New Plan to Get California's in Crisis Off the
Streets and into Housing, Treatment & Care
? Community Assistance, Recovery and Empowerment (CARE) Court is a
new framework to get people with mental health and substance use
disorders the support and care they need.
? CARE Court is aimed at helping the thousands of Californians who
are suffering from untreated mental health and substance use
disorders leading to homelessness, incarceration or worse.
? California is taking a new approach to act early and get people
the support they need and address underlying needs - and we're
going to do it without taking away people's rights.
? CARE Court includes accountability for everyone - on the
individual and on local governments - with court orders for
Who Is Telecare?
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral
health services that engage individuals with complex needs in
recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to
advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all
levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC,
LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Program Type: Community-based Outreach Program
About the Program:
CARE Court connects a person struggling with untreated mental
illness - and often also substance use challenges - with a
court-ordered Care Plan for up to 24 months. Each plan is managed
by a care team in the community and can include clinically
prescribed, individualized interventions with several supportive
services, medication, and a housing plan. The client-centered
approach also includes a public defender and supporter to help make
self-directed care decisions in addition to their full clinical
Salaried - Full Time - Monday-Friday Approx 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wage range $80,000.00 - 95,000.00. Telecare applies geographic
differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this
role will be based on the geographic location from which the role
is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience
above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
* Licensed mental health professional as confirmed by state
regulatory/licensing board (e.g., LCSW, MFT, RN, or LPCC) from the
state of operation
* One (1) year supervisory experience or supervisory training
within six (6) months of employment
* Valid and current driver's license, and personal vehicle
insurance with your name listed as a driver.
* Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to
appointments and groups, etc.
* Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to
appointments and groups, etc.
* Willingness to use your personal vehicle to attend meetings,
What's In It For You*
* Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching
* Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
* Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first
* Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for
PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
* Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership
* For more information visit:
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
* Culture of power-with not power-over
* Your contribution is valued
* Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of
* Personal commitment to the mission from your team and
* Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career
What You Will Do
* Assist your program leadership with implementing and overseeing
the responsibilities for clinical services and standards of care
for our clients, and administrative needs of the multidisciplinary
* Work closely with your program leadership to continually
communicate with community partners and all local systems of care
that are in service to our clients.
* Oversees documentation by clinical staff and work closely with
your program leadership to assist with audits of Clinical Charts to
ensure adherence to State and County Requirements.
* Assists with New Hire Orientation and ongoing training and
mentorship for all clinical staff.
* Assists with recruitment, screening, hiring, onboarding,
performance evaluations and terminations of all clinical staff
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Licensed Clinical Social Worker,
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional
Clinical Counselor, Clinical Leadership, Team Leader
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and
applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would
not be eligible.
Keywords: Telecare Corporation, San Diego , Team Lead LCSW LMFT LPCC - Care Court Outreach 623, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!