VOC Event Staff
Company: Viejas Casino
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Under minimal supervision, provides excellent customer service to
guests in the assigned areas, not limited to show court/fountain,
arcade room, bowling center, and/or ice skating rink. Monitors
activities in the assigned area to ensure that all guests are
complying with the rules and regulations. Watches and reports
irregularities to supervisor and/or security personnel in case of
emergency. Provides general cleaning of work location. Operates
cash register to collect cash and make changes.
CORE SCOPE OF POSITION
* Operates the cash register to collect cash and make change as
* Removes and records amount of cash in register at the end of
* Rents and dispenses rental skates to guests upon purchase of
* Supervises and monitors (on ice) the public skating sessions and
ensure safe environment is maintained.
* Cleans skate with cloth or buffing tools and places them on shelf
according to size.
* Oversees the registration desk including making bowling
reservations, lane assignments, and bowling shoe rental.
* Monitors activities in the assigned area to ensure that all
guests are complying with the rules and regulations.
* Ensures adherence to the rules and regulations by issuing
warnings to guests of safety infractions such as types of footwear,
horse playing, climbing on rocks and wading in the pools, skate
violations, or asking guests to leave the area.
* Watches and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, lost
children, and alcoholic beverage violations.
* Notifies supervisor and security personnel in case of
* Assists guests and/or emergency personnel as needed.
* Keeps surrounding work area clear and free from trash, debris,
glasses, plates, etc. This includes floors (vacuuming/sweeping),
walls, fixtures, table tops, counter tops, seats and service
* Cleans restrooms, which includes taking out the trash, cleaning
the mirrors and floors, wiping down the sink, etc.
* Ensures that a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is
* Timely responds and resolves guest inquiries in the assigned
areas while ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Assists maintenance and/or Viejas Outlet Management as needed
during inclement weather.
* May be required to work special events outside regular
* Maintains knowledge of current marketing promotions and/or
* Attends all scheduled team member meetings and trainings.
* Adheres to all company and department policies, procedures, and
standard operating guidelines.
* Adheres to all hygiene and safety standards. Ensures that a
clean, safe, hazard-free work environment is maintained.
* Performs all other duties as assigned
* Interacts with guests and peer groups.
* Does not provide supervision to others.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills,
including the ability to interact effectively with children.
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
* Demonstrated high degree of good judgment.
* Knowledge of proper cash handling procedures.
* Knowledge of opening and closing procedures.
* Must be able to take initiative and demonstrate accountability
* Responsible, dependable, work well with others and
* Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
* Ability to work regularly outdoors in inclement weather,
including but not limited to rain, hail, snow, wind, and extremely
* 0 to 1 years of related experience and/or training.
Keywords: Viejas Casino, San Diego , VOC Event Staff, Other , Alpine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!