Company: Mainstay Medical
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Intake Coordinator 4 days ago
Requisition ID: 1121 This position is onsite in San Diego, CA.
Mainstay Medical Mainstay Medical is a medical device company
focused on marketing an innovative implantable neurostimulation
system, ReActiv8 -, for people with disabling chronic mechanical
Low Back Pain. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland,
with subsidiaries operating in Ireland, the United States,
Australia, Germany, and the Netherlands. The Role The Intake
Coordinator creates, and maintains key Mainstay reporting items
according to established processes. This role will receive and
process new and existing case documents from internal and external
customers, respond to inbound patient access and field sales team
inquiries for support, oversee and manage new customer profile
creation and is expected to provide excellent service to our
customers and our patient access and field sales teams by meeting
or exceeding their needs. Position Responsibilities: -
- Process new office registrations. -
- Process new case submissions.
- Process insurer correspondence and communications.
- Process patient, physician office and field sales
coorespondence and communications.
- Provide general supportive administrative duties.
- Verify insurance benefits and eligibility.
- Follow up with Patient Access team and field sales on case
- Be responsive to field sales team and physician submissions.
- Manage and maintain data across our various platforms,
including Salesforce and SharePoint in cooperation with Patient
Access and Commercial Operations team related to provider,
patients, and payers. -
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for
Salesforce data entry topics across internal departments.
- Maintain various spreadsheets within Excel and other
- Partner with the Commercial Ops team to safeguard the accuracy
of data entry.
- Conform to enterprise wide data creation policies.
- Builds sustainable relationships of trust through open and
interactive communication. -
- Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude
toward customers at all times. -
- Communicates with customers and colleagues through various
- Complete all other related duties assigned. - Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED required. -
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience working with data entry
and intake. Preferred experience working in a Life Sciences
- MS Office capabilities, particulary in Excel.
- Experience using Salesforce preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizational skills, and
data entry accuracy.
- Problem solver and capable to find solutions to challenges or
process impediments The hourly range for this position is $22.00 to
$27.00 per hour; however, pay offered will take into account a
range of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, and
experience. The total compensation package includes a range of
medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as
equity. Mainstay Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to gender, race, color, religious creed, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or
mental disability, and/or protected veteran status. Mainstay
Medical participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Mainstay Medical, San Diego , Intake Coordinator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!