Loss Mitigation Coordinator I
Company: Guild Mortgage Company
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page:Guild Mortgage Company
, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking
firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is
to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing
the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism
and service unsurpassed in the lending industry. Position
SummaryThe Loss Mitigation Coordinator I will perform numerous
tasks related to administrative functions, such as copying, filing,
faxing, mailing and scheduling meetings. Support department by
providing customer service, inbound/outbound calls, ordering
- Provide assistance to loss mitigation department as
- Perform general clerical duties and office support:
photocopying, filing, and faxing.
- Enter and upload documents to internal system FHA/VA websites
to obtain review and approval for loan modifications.
- Work with Home Retention Analysts to prepare Trial Payment
- Overnight orders and track trial payment plans for all
- Track and receipt of signed Trial Payment Plan and explain
Trial terms to borrowers.
- Assist with mailing Loan Modification Agreements.
- Track Signed loan Modification Agreements.
- Ordering f/c fees and following up until received.
- Assist with permanent Loss Mitigation documentation on I5.
- Mail copy of fully executed Loan Modification agreement to
- Maintain office supplies inventory and placing orders when
- Create loss mitigation folder for analyst/order credit
- Demonstrate patience and professionalism when interacting with
consumers via phone, email, or letter.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams to ensure high
quality and timely response and resolution to issues.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; along with at least
one year experience providing general administrative support in a
back office financial services environment, preferably in mortgage
- Two or more years total work experience in loss mitigation
required, preferably with FHA and VHA loans.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to work in a
- Basic math skills required.
- Proficient with data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Perform basic internet searches.
- Familiarity with document retention software; Blitzdoc
- 10-key by touch strongly preferred.Supervision
- Intermittent supervision required, depending on experience
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job
- Travel: 0%.RequirementsPhysical: Work is primarily sedentary;
occasionally walks and/or stands.Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of
computer keyboard and mouse.Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately
interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent
with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately
perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually
and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted
aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media. Guild
offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and
excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match. Guild
Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Targeted Salary
Range: $16.50/hr to $20.87/hr -Compensation at Guild is influenced
by a wide array of factors including but not limited to local and
federal minimum wage requirements, education, level of experience,
and applicant's geographical location.
Keywords: Guild Mortgage Company, San Diego , Loss Mitigation Coordinator I, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!