Material Coordinator 1
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Material Coordinator--needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh
Scientific's client located in San Diego, CA. This position is for
a major biotech company--and requires--a high school diploma and
experience in materials/inventory control, preferably in a
scientific or chemistry-based manufacturing environment desired.
Shift hours: Monday to Friday, 1st shift - 7:30 am- 4:00 pm --Key
- Perform shipping functions under general supervision.
- Responsible for picking and packing all shipments.
- Use DHL, FedEx power ship and UPS online services to generate
shipping forms and register and track shipments.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with all
departments contacted in the course of work
- Provide other support as requested
- Staffing the pick-up window
- Put away and delivery of materials transferred from Trade
- Transfer and work order receipt transactions
- Reagent kit preparation
- Bead chip pack assembly
- Bead scanner packing
- Perform all material stocking, assembly, customer service, data
entry and clerical functions as needed
- These job duties will be performed in compliance with
- Experience in materials/inventory control, preferably in a
scientific or chemistry-based manufacturing environment
- Working computer literacy using ERP system, spreadsheet and
word processing software, storekeeping and inventory control
procedures are required.
- Excellent math skills, strong organizational skills and very
- Familiar with GMP's, product specifications incoming inspection
- Effective verbal and written communication, analytical and
- Ability to interface well with cross-functional teammates.
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous
positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved
responsibility for similar work.--Opportunity is Calling,--Apply
Now! Contract: 3 months with potential for extension and/or
conversionSalary: $19.00 per hour with OT pay if applicable,
W2Recruiter:--Ery Baniqued What's In It For You?-- We welcome you
to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to
meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has
been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the
U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that
will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities
and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs-- Yoh makes finding and applying for
jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities
across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out
more--here!Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations.-- Actual
pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical
expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job
description.-- All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.Yoh, a
Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit--to contact us if you are an individual
with a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, San Diego , Material Coordinator 1, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!