EIT Civil Associate II, Land Development
Company: Michael Baker International
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
LAND DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE -Through an integrated approach to all
stages of land development, Michael Baker guides clients through
the entire life cycle of a project, from due diligence, initial
site planning, and entitlement approvals to final engineering,
construction management and surveying. -Engineering integrated with
in-house planning and surveying excellence and combined with a
commitment to achieving clients' strategic goals, results in
quality service and project delivery in a timely and cost-effective
manner. Michael Baker's skilled land development team engages with
high-priority clients on a wide range of project types, including
commercial and retail developments, industrial and office parks,
educational and governmental facilities, housing developments, and
public infrastructure.DESCRIPTIONThe Civil Associate II will be
joining our robust Land Development team in San Diego, California.
This group consisting of youthful and seasoned professionals has a
legacy of focus on thoughtful, innovative, and efficient solutions
to design challenges that are applied on federal (Department of
Defense) projects throughout Southern California and beyond. -
- The majority of your day would be spent on a team performing
various tasks including civil design, Civil 3D, project research,
and engineering document preparation.
- Assist engineers with site investigation and research, field
walks and documentation, data collection and organization.
- You will work with Design Engineers, Project Engineers and
Managers who will guide you in the development of design and
construction documents and deliverables.
- Hands-on civil engineering design applied to grading, storm
drain, sewer, water, paving, streets, dry utilities, water quality,
- Collaborate with multiple civil disciplines working as a team
to solve design challenges.
- You'll feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are an
important part of the organization and are contributing to the
success of your clients, your team and yourself!PROFESSIONAL
- You'll need a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Engineering-in-Training (EIT) certification is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Communication and organizational skills
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Pride in attention to quality and detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are
essential to success in this role.COMPENSATIONThe salary range for
this position is $70,000-$99,000. This will be dependent on the
experience and expertise of the incoming candidate.Workplace
Flexibility: Whether you want to work in the office, at home, or in
a hybrid model, we accommodate a variety of preferences. We
recognize our employees face many factors when it comes to
selecting the best work location, and we are passionate about
providing options and flexibility.
Keywords: Michael Baker International, San Diego , EIT Civil Associate II, Land Development, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!