Service Field Supervisor
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The next generation of ADT Commercial is here. At Everon, we
truly believe that our people are the difference - for our
organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit
www.everonsolutions.com --> [Link Removed] or follow us on
LinkedIn. --> [Link Removed]
- Ensures the service group meets company gross profit objectives
through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing billings, and
- Provides adequate supervision and personnel deployment and
utilization and materials purchasing and coordination to ensure
maximum profit potential.
- Manages all indirect cost and expense below budget
- Accomplishes work within client and company agreed
- Provides timely and adequate sales support to ensure field
technicians are fully productive. Sets realistic schedule for self
and subordinates to ensure maximum utilization of resources and
timely completion of tasks.
- Directly coordinate activities of work force to generate sales
at or above company standards.
- Determines staffing requirements, interview, hire, develop and
manage new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
including performance management.
- Prepares budget, manage revenues and expenses, drive new
customer acquisitions, ensure great customer service and manage and
prepare reports to document results.
- Authorize all expenditures handled directly by the department
in adherence to company policy.
- May engineer, plan, schedule, service, program and or install
simple to complex fire alarms systems and/or programming
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED; 2-4 year degree in a
technical field from accredited college or university
- NICET Level I or II Certification in Fire Alarm Systems
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience inspecting, testing and
repairing life safety systems with a minimum of 3 years of lead or
supervisory experience. Strong understanding of fire, CCTV,
security and card access systems, low-voltage systems, installation
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse
- Experience with employee relations, talent
management/engagement, team building, customer service, and
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to
accommodate customer's schedule
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such
programs as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and database
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary
position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving
about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another;
moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various
environments including tight and confined spaces; and general
office duties including use of a computer.
Pay and Benefits Disclosure:The pay range for this role is $52,827
- $105,655 an hour and is based on experience and qualifications.
We offer employees access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and
company match, short term and long-term disability coverage, life
insurance, wellbeing benefits and paid time off among others.
Employees accrue up to 120 hours in their first year. Your accrual
rate increases after your first year. We also offer 6 paid
ADT Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and
existing employees and evaluate qualified candidates without regard
to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion,
marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy,
breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), mental or physical
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, or any
other status or condition protected by law. View the EEO poster
here --> [Link Removed] . View the Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination Provision here --> [Link Removed] . View the
E-Verify Posting here --> [Link Removed] .
ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a
career opportunity, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org --> [Link Removed] and let us know
your contact information and the nature of your request.
Keywords: ADT, San Diego , Service Field Supervisor, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!