Full Time Campus Operations Coordinator - San Diego
Company: TCS Education System
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 12, 2024
ABOUT THE CHICAGO SCHOOL
The Chicago School educates the next generation of change-makers in
innovative theory and culturally competent practice to strengthen
the integrated health of individuals, organizations, and
communities. We enroll over 6,000 students across 40+ academic
programs culminating in a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree
or a professional certificate, and our unique approach to
impact-focused education has made us a leading nonprofit university
for more than 40 years.
As an employee at The Chicago School, you can become a member of a
university community committed to true inclusion and equity. At The
Chicago School, we celebrate individuals of all backgrounds and
identities for who they are and what they can contribute. We take
pride in hiring and retaining the most dynamic, talented, and
passionate professionals who will help us continue to innovate for
decades to come.
The Chicago School is seeking a Full Time Campus Operations
Coordinator to assist with evening and weekend coverage. The Campus
Operations Coordinator plays an essential role in supporting
day-to-day operations and events on the San Diego, CA campus.
Reporting to the Campus Operations Manager, the Coordinator
performs and coordinates tasks and activities to facilitate the
optimal functioning of facilities, systems, and processes for
faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide general administrative assistance to campus operations
- Support the management of the campus operations inbox and
respond to student, faculty, and staff requests related to campus
- Assist with daily opening and closing procedures for the
- Assist with scheduling and information management related to
facilities usage and events.
- Support the mailroom operations and delivery/acceptance of
packages and mail.
- Support the reception desk as needed.
- Create and update ID cards for faculty, staff, and
- Assist campus visitors and vendors.
- Ensure exceptional customer service when interacting with
campus community members.
- Support office moves, furniture reconfigurations, and classroom
- Provide support for on-campus events, including room
reservations, setup, and takedown.
- Maintain supply rooms and inventory levels of office supplies,
kitchen items, and other essential campus materials.
- Perform minor maintenance tasks and routine inspections to
identify facility repair needs.
- Be trained on emergency operations policies and procedures and
be able to execute response plans on behalf of campus operations
leadership if needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in an office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and database management
- Valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull approximately 50 pounds.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in facility coordination or event planning.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
This opportunity is budgeted at $16.85 - $25.64 per hour base
compensation. Additional factors may impact total compensation. To
learn more about our competitive benefits and additional rewards,
including generous paid time-off, medical and dental insurance
coverage, life and disability insurance, retirement plan with
employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts, and
tuition reimbursement, click the link below.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous
compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to
work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key
benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental
coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement
plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending
accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development,
and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Keywords: TCS Education System, San Diego , Full Time Campus Operations Coordinator - San Diego, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!