Quality Inspector - Medial Devices
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Quality Inspector, San Diego, CA
Schedule/Shift: M-F, 6AM to 2:30PM (flexible). Candidates need to be flexible working weekends, rotating schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects materials and products, for conformance to specifications, using fixed or preset measuring instruments. Samples and tests receiving, first articles, in-process and finished products.
- In-process inspection of parts.
- Documents inspection activities and provide required input to manager and other personnel.
- Assist, as needed with Calibration control, NCMR, MRB and RMA activates.
- Performs duties to ensure adherence with the Quality Manual Procedures for Quality Control Department.
- Performs other duties as may be periodically assigned.
- Good communication, written/verbal skills, and PC knowledge
- Two (2) years of quality inspection experience
- Familiarity in reading blueprints
- Familiar with measuring equipment (i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gages, CMM/Romer Arm or equivalent skill set)
- Understanding of Quality systems (ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485), Good Documentation Practice (GDP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Calibration, Material Review Board (MRB), and Return Material Authorization (RMA) processes.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 lbs., bend at waist, squat, stand or walk for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must have good manual dexterity for repetitive grasping and fine manipulation
- Flexibility to work different shifts, weekends and overtime, if required.
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Quality Inspector - Medial Devices, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!