Research Associate/Associate Scientist - Exploratory Toxicology
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Research Associate / Associate Scientist - In vitro / In vivo
Toxicology studies, San Diego, CA
Position Overview: The Research Associate in Exploratory Toxicology
serves as an integral member of the team that supports discovery
and investigative toxicology studies. The research associate will
provide technical support to conduct in vitro and in vivo
toxicology studies in Exploratory Toxicology and support
operational activities within Nonclinical Development in San Diego,
Schedule/Shift: 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm. Some flexibility in
start/end times. Candidates MUST be open to Weekend Work and/or OT;
not routine but may be needed.
Position Type: Long-term contract position for 1 year with possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct in vivo toxicology studies. Candidate should be
proficient in test article administration by oral and parenteral
routes, performing clinical observations, blood collection, and
- Clinical chemistry and hematology sample analyses.
- In vitro toxicity screening and investigative/mechanistic
toxicology studies with endpoints such as western blots.
- Provide comprehensive study data analysis and reporting.
- Communicate study findings and outcome to study director, lead
scientist and/or toxicology management.
- Support operational activities such as managing study inventory
and scheduling, ordering compounds, histology specimen management,
and quality control / data assurance of data and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Toxicology, Biology or related
discipline with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Experience in the design and conduct of in vivo toxicology /
pharmacology studies required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer
- Familiarity and ease of use with GraphPad Prism, Microsoft
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with electronic data capture systems.
- Contributes individually as well as on cross functional
- Strong in vivo skills desired.
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at
714-971-0721 or Email at email@example.com
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science
to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an
equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Research Associate/Associate Scientist - Exploratory Toxicology, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!