ECM Help Desk Suppt Specialist Onbase
Company: Konica Minolta
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an ECM
Help Desk Support Specialist Onbase!
The ECM Help Desk Support Specialist provides first-line support
for clients within the timelines set forth in the Master Services
Agreements, assisting with general troubleshooting, bug resolution,
upgrade support, maintenance questions & renewals, training
registrations, basis functionality training, and providing backup
to the System Engineers, as needed. All client interactions will be
tracking in the Case / Project Management System.
Essential Job Functions
* Delivers technical support to contracted customers, based on the
SLA requirements set forth in the Master Services agreement.
* Provide proper documentation of all client interactions in the
Case / Project Management System.
* Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant
product/ service offerings as it pertains to document capture,
storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, data and systems
* Updating the knowledgebase from Case Issues and other
troubleshooting actions. As specific solutions are found to bugs,
deficiencies', modules, etc., the Knowledgebase will be updated to
ensure that these solutions are available for future issues.
* Directly responsible for all maintenance renewals, and all
supporting activities related to the client's maintenance,
including new license file handling, test system licensing,
providing new release upgrade files, review maintenance bills,
* Supports and manages the development of the internal ECM system,
including upgrades, issue resolution, new scope, and project
* Maintain the customer-facing Portal, ensuring data is reported
accurately to clients.
* Provide backup to the System Engineer role, supporting
implementations as needed.
* Assist Pre-Sales in the development of customized demos and
proof-of-concepts, as required during the sales process and for
* Participates in Sales and Training events, as required.
* Participates in technical/ end user training classes in support
of the installed document management solution.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to execute within a team structure.
* Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills.
* Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external
vendors to solve technical problems.
* Ability to create process documentation - Visio experience
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project and Outlook).
* Knowledge of SharePoint - Preferred.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* Four year college degree or satisfactory completion of a
technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or
equivalent work experience.
* Three years or greater experience in an IT related role.
* Minimum 2 years' experience as a Help Desk Specialist or related
* Microsoft MCSE - Preferred.
* CDIA+ Certification - Required.
* ECMp Certification - Required.
* Hyland OnBase Installer Certification - Required.
* Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification - Desired.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.---
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, San Diego , ECM Help Desk Suppt Specialist Onbase, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!