Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Description AbacusNext is looking for a Project Coordinator for
their Professional Services department.
This Job is based out of the San Diego office and cannot be worked
- Spend most of your day working with Software related Projects &
Implementation of Software
- Manage the Project Lifecycle of multiple projects (up to 40)
simultaneously from start to completion
- Lead meetings, write specs, maintain project documentation,
user stories, create wireframes, participate in prototype
- Manage scope, time, budget, goals, scheduling, updates and
strategy of projects
- Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback.
- Communicate project status to management
- Utilize software such as JIRA, Netsuite, Confluence, etc.
- Assist in planning & execution strategies of application
- Assist in software development requests
- Coordinate engineering service engagements
- Maintain positive implementation experience for customer and
manage follow up activities post implementation
- We need you to have
- Passion & Empathy for our clients' needs - do you really care
and do you understand how technical problems can disrupt a
- Stamina & Resilience - can you speak to 40 clients every day,
face tough problems and tough personalities, and still be able to
deliver extraordinarily every single time.
- A Results-orientation - do you set high expectations and
deliver each and every time?
- Problem solving skills - are you creative and analytical in
- Fantastic communication skills - can you communicate clearly
and concisely in writing, in person, and over the phone?
- Awesome interpersonal skills - do you find that people come to
you for help and support?
- Over the top computer skills - are you at ease installing and
managing server/client software and a love to teach program
features? Proficient in Excel and ERP systems? Have prior
experience converting accounting information from one accounting
software to another?
- High energy and Agility - can you rapidly shift focus and
priorities on demand?
- A Love to learn - are you quick to learn new skills, seek out
knowledge to help you do the job, and share that with others?
Qualifications Education & Experience Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
- Proven prior work experience with managing multiple projects
- PMP certified - strongly desired
- Microsoft Office proficient, including MS Project and
- Experience Utilizing Netsuite, JIRA, Confluence a PLUS
- Experience working in Cloud Environments
- Experience managing IT Projects from start to completion
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and experienced in multi-tasking
- Strong learner with an aptitude for technology
- Strong collaboration skills, customer service driven
- The ideal candidate will have experience engaging with
enterprise level customers and have direct experience working
across line of businesses implementing or integrating with
Guidewire, LexisNexis, Abacus Law Software, Accenture Duck Creek,
HP Extreme, and/or Thunderhead software applications.
- Your Personal Skills & Attributes
- A "can do" attitude and solid work practices
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Plan, prioritize and multi-tasking know-how
- Take pride in your work and enjoy a job superlatively done
- Health/Dental/Life/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO, Sick Days
- Free lunch
- Onsite gym
- Social Events
- Job Training/Educational Assistance/Professional
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ocean Views, Game Room, Volleyball Court, Outdoor Zen
Relaxation Area, BBQ & Patio Area, Cafeteria
- Nursing Room
- Short-term Disability
- Covered Parking, Free Shuttle Service
- Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
- Employee discount to 24-Hour Fitness
- 20% Off Gunnar Optik Eyeware
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Miramar) and 805/5
- AbacusNext-- is a smoke free workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity:
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
This Job is based out of the San Diego Corporate Office and cannot
be worked remotely.
Keywords: AbacusNext, San Diego , Project Coordinator, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!