Company: LEGOLAND California
Posted on: June 16, 2019
LOVE YOUR WORK. WORK YOUR MAGIC
As a Model Citizen (employee) at LEGOLAND-- California Resort, your
purpose is to create memorable experiences for our Guests.Our
Guests travel from all around the world to make memories with their
families, and your job is to help those come to life! Each Model
Citizen is required to understand and uphold our Admissions Guest
Promise, which is as follows: Safety
- We will always put safety first
- We will always report safety hazards and concerns
- We will always acknowledge and interact with children
- We will always smile and make eye contact
- We will always have a great attitude
- We will always strive for relationships over interactions and
- We will always work quickly and efficiently to minimize wait
time and maximize FUN!
- We will always be knowledgeable and have accurate information
- We will always maintain a family atmosphereJob Role:
- Provides lasting impressions for our Guests entering and
exiting the Park.
- Works in Ticket and Membership Sales, Toll Booths, Parking Lot
- The primary duties of this position are ensuring a smooth entry
for our guests, providing Park knowledge, and maintaining accurate
cash drawers via parking sales, ticket and membership sales.Scope
The Admissions Associate position is required to work in one or
more of the following positions:
- Parking Lot
- Toll Booth
- Ticket Booth
Background and Experience:
- Theme park or related customer service experienced is
- Leads by example with a demonstrated history of supporting
colleagues and being a team player.
- Comfortable speaking in front of large groups for extended
periods of time.
- Strong problem solving skills and dedicated to providing
outstanding guest service.
- Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Experience in cash handling preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, planning skills, and ability
to execute multiple tasks.
- Self-motivation and demonstrated initiative is imperative.Other
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings,
holidays and weekends to support park operations. Physical
Requirements: Sitting - Occasionally (1 - 33%) Standing -
Constantly (67 - 100%) Walking - Frequently (34 - 66%) Lifts &
Carries - Up to 10 pounds, Frequency - Frequently (34 - 66%) Lifts
& Carries - 11 - 24 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Lifts Overhead - Up to 10 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 -
33%) Twisting - Frequently (34 - 66%) Bending - Frequently (34 -
66%) Squatting/Kneeling/Crawling/Climbing - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Pulling - 11 - 24 pounds, Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%) Wrist
Deviation (Side to Side) - Occasionally (1 - 33%) Hand/Wrist
Repetitions (Up and Down) - Occasionally (1 - 33%) Reaching -
Occasionally (1 - 33%) Grasping - Simple: Manual Dexterity/Strength
- Gross motor, light - moderate strength Manual Dexterity/Strength
- Fine motor, light - moderate strength Pushing - Up to 10 pounds,
Frequency - Occasionally (1 - 33%) Visual Requirements: Close eye
work (small figures) Color discrimination Normal color
discrimination Other: Depth perception, distance vision, ability to
focus Hearing Requirements: Hearing Requirements - Special
requirements, able to consistently fulfill communication needs
(alarms, phone ringing, conversation, clear acuity within 100 feet)
Working Conditions: Temperature - Between 16 and 95 degrees Crawl
Space/Cramped Postion - Exposed Driving - Occasionally (1 - 33%)
Noise (Loud/Repetitive, The duties & physical requirements listed
above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of
work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of
duties & physical requirements does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to
LEGOLAND California, 1 Legoland DrCarlsbad, California, 92008United
Keywords: LEGOLAND California, San Diego , Admissions Associate, Other , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!