Supervisor - Concessions - Petco Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Petco Park
This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San
D iego Padres. Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider
of concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This
facility holds 46,000 spectators at any given event. For more
information, please visit.
The Opportunity Position Summary:
Oversees operation of assigned concessions outlets, supervises
concessions associates and on-profit volunteers (if applicable), in
accordance with the Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
and applicable Operational Standards.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of concessions associates
on a per shift basis, including scheduling, training, counseling
and enforcing work procedures and service standards.
- Observes, evaluates, and documents job performance of stand
attendants, stand leaders, and assists with stand personnel
- Inspects all stands and portables in the assigned area.
- Ensures that all equipment is set up properly and operating
efficiently and accurately.
- Ensures all stands, portable carts and surrounding areas remain
clean, sanitized, and safe.
- Analyzes and resolves all problems with associates, guests, and
the operation with the assistance of management.
- Cashes out associates following cash handling procedures;
investigates over and shorts with stand leaders and non-profit
- Estimates, requests, and inspects supplies and inventory.
- Ensures accuracy of all deliveries.
- Adheres to and enforces inventory and labor control
- Performs opening and closing procedures for assigned area.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Non-Essential Functions:
- Assists concessions associates in serving guests as business
- Assists management in performing inventory counts. Educations &
- Minimum of one year experience in foodservice position
required; previous experience as a stand attendant or stand leader
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath
s Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and
alcohol service training.
- Knowledgeable in the operating food service equipment, basic
food preparatory techniques, sanitation and safety issues.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to
communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Highly motivated, ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment. Physical
- Frequently walking, throughout entire facility, for entire
length of shift.
- Constant standing, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds. Who
We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary to the
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Associated topics: account executive, account manager, customer,
customer care, director of sales, field sales, outside sales
representative, public relations, sales, service
Keywords: Delaware North, San Diego , Supervisor - Concessions - Petco Park, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!