In-Seat Runner - Petco Park
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Diego
Posted on: June 16, 2019
Our Exciting Work Environment Petco Park
This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San
Diego Padres. Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider of
concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This facility
holds 46,000 spectators at any given event. Please visit for more
The Opportunity Position Summary
Under the direction of the In-seat Pantry Manager deliver s food
and beverage orders prepared by an expediter to guest in the
seating areas. Must be able follow our Company s GuestPath
Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational
- Receives food and beverage orders from In-Seat Pantry Expediter
and delivers them to guest in seating area.
- Ability to identify any order discrepancies to Expediter.
- Must be able to navigate stairs continuously throughout shift.
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience as a stand attendant or other food service
worker preferred. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s
GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and
alcohol service training..
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to
communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment. Physical
- Constant standing, walking, navigating stairs, bending,
reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold
and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.Who We
Are Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality
companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs
family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global
operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment
venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and
restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee
associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest
at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually.
Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty
retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn
more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Associated topics: account, business, client, client service,
customer, director of sales, outside sales, public relations,
public relations specialist, sales representative
Keywords: Delaware North, San Diego , In-Seat Runner - Petco Park, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!