Investigator II - San Diego
Company: SeaWorld San Diego
Location: San Diego
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Basic Job Functions:
- Protects the park and provides a safe and secure environment by
detecting vandalism, thievery, shoplifting and/or dishonesty among
team members and/or guests.
- May also support the investigation area by troubleshooting and
maintaining close circuit television (CCTV) and alarm
- Enthusiastically represents SeaWorld by displaying a positive
attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout
all aspects of the job.
- Ensures excellent customer service by responding to customer
requirements, expectations and needs.
- Conducts investigations as assigned or on own
- Maintains vigilance throughout park while performing security
- Files complaints against suspects and testifies in court as a
- Writes and completes daily reports and turns them into
- Works directly with local law enforcement agencies on various
cases as needed.
- Conducts on-site video surveillance as directed by
- Conducts shopping services for all departments.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment and adheres to
safety requirements; safe utilization of tools.
- May respond to security system trouble calls for video
recorders, DVDs, DVRs, Mpeg players, alarm systems, etc. as
required and without assistance for CCTV and alarm shifts.
- May be responsible for the installation and maintenance of
CCTV, and alarm equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Training:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least one year of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Must have and maintain a valid California driver's license; out
of state residents, active military, their dependents and students,
must have a valid driver's license from their state of residency
and provide a copy of the DMV report.
- Must be able to complete the Company Vehicle Driver Training
class and obtain a SWC driver's license.
- Must be able to become certified in the following areas:
C.P.R., First-Aid, AED, PC 832 Certification and Guard
- Must be able to positively interact with guests and co-workers
of all ages, different ethnic/cultural backgrounds and/or
languages, and individuals with special needs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time
and occasionally move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to present information and respond to questions
from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general
- Current Wicklander-Zulawski or Reid Certifications preferred or
must be able to obtain certifications within six months of
- Associate's degree, vocational training, technical trade school
or combination of education and experience for CCTV and alarm
- 40 hours per week.
- Must have 5 days of unrestricted availability, must be able to
work late evenings, early mornings, holidays, and weekends. More
Information Park Name: SeaWorld San Diego Location: San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: 9152 Status: Full Time Hourly Pay Rate:
$17.56/hr. Relocation Provided: No Closing Date: 10/23/2019 11:59
PM ET Apply For This Job
Keywords: SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego , Investigator II - San Diego, Other , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!