Production Systems Technician
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a
Production Systems Technician!
Essential Job Functions
- Professionally represent the company as responsive, reliable, and
customer-oriented technically proficient, cost effective and timely
service of the Konica Minolta High Volume Production Line.
- Install, service and troubleshoot all printing and scanning
issues of all production systems.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and
- Follow company policies and procedures while maintaining the
minimum calls per day, response time and other core performance
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and
other service literature using the issued laptop and develops
familiarity with contents.
- Maintain tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned
- Seek opportunities to improve territory parts budget and
- Assist other technicians as needed with more complex service
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on
problems as accounts, service leads).
- Installs multiple protocol and/or multiple network operating
systems in conjunction with software based solutions, i.e. Barr
System, AHT, TR Systems, etc.
- Accurate and timely completion of invoices and expense
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrated electro-mechanical, digital electronic, and PC
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e.
handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for
vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable
of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective
- Ability to be work independently with very little
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required.
- Technical School training preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- A+ and Net+ certification or equivalent experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision,
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, San Diego , Production Systems Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!