Regional Facilities Manager - Must Reside in CA
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Regional Facilities Manager ***This position is remote. The
candidate must reside in California.*** Position Summary:The
Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for ensuring that
multiple facilities within a region have their physical structure
and operating equipment maintained and repaired in a timely and
cost efficient manner. Manage construction vendors who perform
remodeling, maintenance service, and repairs in the areas of
plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing,
janitorial, general grounds, heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, security, and electrical systems. Essential Functions
- Responsible for daily review of work orders initiated by the
- Performs equipment repair vs. replacement analysis and
recommends most cost effective, efficient and expeditious
- Conducts quarterly visits (or more depending on need) to each
unit within area of responsibility to perform walk through with GM
to proactively identify maintenance issues.
- Performs bi-annual facilities assessments. Documents and
reports findings, addresses maintenance concerns not previously
- Conducts facility training days with GMs in their respective
- Follows up on preventive maintenance activities.
- Interviews, qualifies new vendors.
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance programs for
all major systems in Restaurant facilities across the Country. Work
with the Construction Project Managers to formulate and coordinate
program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts,
and associated documents.
- Maintains the PM agreements in approved Company Filing System
for easy access by all stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity of all vendor documents including but not
limited to Certificates of Insurance and Licenses.
- Acts as the single point of contact for all facility issues
experienced in their assigned restaurants that are not handled
routinely through the use of work order management system.
- Works directly with Construction Project Managers to resolve
any complex facility issues reported by Restaurant Managers,
Regional Managers, Directors, or Executive Management.
- Maintains and monitors the work order management system on a
daily basis. Identify areas without qualified, approved vendors and
solicit and qualify new vendors for all major trades.
- Develops customized reports to identify opportunities and
improve processes and ultimately the appearance, safety, comfort,
and cleanliness of all Restaurants.
- Oversees and directs maintenance personnel and workers engaged
in equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and
- Other duties as assigned. Skills/Knowledge:Excellent verbal and
written communication skills. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of customers or employees of organizations. Ability to read
and interpret documents such as; safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence. Intermediate Microsoft Suite
computer skills required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree in Construction Management,
Architecture, Engineering or a related field preferred. Minimum of
five (5) years recent and related experience. Equivalent
combination of education and experience may also be considered.
HVAC certification is a plus. PI125829298
Keywords: Benihana, San Diego , Regional Facilities Manager - Must Reside in CA, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!