Warehouse Specialist Supervisor-MPC
Company: Olgoonik Corporation
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Warehouse Specialist Supervisor-MPC in San Diego, CA at Olgoonik
Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability Overview: Supervisor responsible for all
activities associated to receiving and induction of material for
New Procurement, Non-Procurement, Material Turned-Into-Stores
(MTIS), and Hazardous Material. Monitors inbound shipments and
deliveries of bulk and small parcel material. Primary
- Perform logistics support tasks within receiving logistics
element area(s) (planning, packaging/handling/storage/
transportation, personnel and training, data, and IT resources.
Perform analyses, studies, problem identification and resolution in
support of Site Management.
- Receives materials and performs receiving inspection to include
kind, count, and condition verification in accordance with
- Research and analyze logistics element problems and determine
- Perform routine customer interface with supervision in the
execution and status reporting of tasks.
- Provide direction regarding disposition of frustrated
- Assist in preparing routine correspondence (i.e., letters,
memos and route sheets), spreadsheets, presentations, and meeting
- Assist with preparation of supporting documentation, planning
schedules, and documents. Support logistics element(s) tasks.
- Perform limited aspects of technical supply management work
(e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging,
property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply
- Interpret and perform to contractual Acceptable Performance
- Work within a framework of established supply regulations,
policies, and procedures, or other governing supply management
- Maintain contact with zone supervisors as to material status
and actual or potential problems.
- Route materials to prescribed storage locations.
- Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including
inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining
materials, article inspections, etc.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or
requested. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervisory
responsibilities are associated with this position. Education
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. One year certificate from
college or technical school required. (May substitute experience
for education on a year-by-year basis).
- At least six months related general experience and/or
- Three years of material/supply functions, either in the
military services on in commercial applications.
- Must be trained to operate forklift up to 6000 pounds.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including,
Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a
member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under a minimum of
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced
environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for
detail. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Security Clearance:
Ability to Obtain. Physical Demands: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to
occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle,
or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach
with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or
move up to 40 pounds.
Keywords: Olgoonik Corporation, San Diego , Warehouse Specialist Supervisor-MPC, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!