Company: TrellisWare Technologies, Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 23, 2021
TrellisWare Technologies, Inc. is developing advanced
communication systems for use in various military and commercial
applications. We have technologies that stretch limits and
employees that push boundaries. We provide communication solutions
and innovations when nothing else works. Our top talents are
strategic solvers, and we all enjoy a 'work hard, play hard'
environment. Job Description: The RMA technician is responsible for
processing, verifying, and scheduling repair as required for
incoming RMAs from the field. in addition, the individual would be
responsible for ensuring that the RMA process is followed for all
units received; including receipt of product into the utilized
systems SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, evaluating, testing RMA
symptoms, and proper disposition of the unit both systematically
and physically. The RMA technician will be responsible for reading,
analyzing, and scheduling of product which falls into the repair
category. Repairs could consist of re-flashing of software,
soldering, replacement of main boards, and hardware. This position
will also support the engineering and quality teams when requested
for root cause analysis, as well as handle the maintenance and
overall condition of tools and test equipment at their workstation
and within the department. Other responsibilities include, but are
not limited to system transactions, preparations, managing the RMA
process to assure compliance to targeted guidelines. This position
has direct responsibility as part of the team to provide complete
customer satisfaction as to quality, response time, communication
and time to complete. This position will be required to support
overtime at crucial month end and quarter end periods as requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, test, and repair customer returned
product to component level.
- Read schematic diagrams and follow test procedures.
- Understand operational requirements and be able to identify and
correct problems or inconsistencies.
- Support other departments within the Fulfillment Center as
needed. On-Ramping Tasks and Objectives (First 30 Days):
- Become familiar with the RMA team, process including business
process and product flow. Initial Core Objectives (Next 90 Days):
- Familiarity with TrellisWare products and testing of said
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze TrellisWare product.
Semi-Annual Key Objectives (Next 6 Months):
- Proficiency within RMA area and processes
- Ability to provide improvements and ideas within the RMA
- Ability to repair/re-flash products unsupervised. Education and
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in related
discipline. Ability to communicate and drive documentation and
repair activities within the manufacturing operation managing daily
- 5- 10 years of experience in a hands-on manufacturing
- Self-motivated, problem solving individual that works well with
multifunctional team members. To be considered for this position,
you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed
below: Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to determine failure of complex assemblies and
- Excellent troubleshooting and repair skills are a must, as well
as the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate defect and root cause information to
manufacturing operations, engineering, customers, tech support.
Organizational skills, multitasking abilities, and attention to
- Works independently, demonstrates initiative and interacts with
a variety of engineering development teams.
- Demonstrates strong documentation skills and proficient with PC
office applications such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to fingers,
handle or feel, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel,
and crouch, talk and hear.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods of time;
frequently required to use office equipment such as PC, printer,
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. Additional Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency Required Many of
TrellisWare's positions require a security clearance or the ability
to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S.
citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of
employment may be subject to government security investigation(s)
and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
information. TrellisWare Technologies, Inc. is an
EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer. Disclaimer: The above statements
are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in
the job description restricts the company's right to change,
assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time for any
reason. Apply Now with our quick 3 minute Application! * Fields Are
Required What is your full name? First Name How can we contact you?
Email Phone Number Number Type What is your preferred method of
Keywords: TrellisWare Technologies, Inc, San Diego , Quality/Manufacturing Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!