Entry Level Material Handler
Location: San Diego
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Biotech company hiring both entry level and experienced material
handlers!! Read the description below and apply today.
- The main function of a Materials Handler is to receive, store
and issue materials, equipment and other items from stockroom,
warehouse or storage yard.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,
warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical
counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses,
tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas. Mark stock items using
identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage
areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting
any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse,
or storage yard workers. Education/Experience: High school diploma
or GED required. 0-2 years experience required.Top Skills
Details:Picking & PackingLoading/Unloading
TrucksInventoryPackagingStockingForklift for level 2Additional
Skills & Qualifications:Team playerReliableAlways on time About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, San Diego , Entry Level Material Handler, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!