Laboratory Technician / Chemist, San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Laboratory Technician / Chemist, San Diego, CAInterested in
Clean Energy and have a strong background in inorganic chemistry?
Our client is looking for a Lab Technician that can support
innovative battery research--by conducting experimental
procedures.--Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing materials for chemical experiments, including
preparing materials for synthesis and dispensing chemicals
according to a research plan.
- Perform inorganic material synthesis using various methods
according to a research plan.
- Assembling battery components and/or test batteries for use in
- Precisely following standard operating procedures (SOP--s) and
other written procedures, and maintaining accurate records of work
- Reports problems, issues and unexpected observations
- Meets timelines and deadlines consistently.
- Serving as back-up to Lab Operations Specialist, cleaning,
stocking, ordering, shipping and receiving as required.
- Respect others in the workplace with a professional attitude;
be considerate of others with housekeeping, shared equipment;
provide a safe working environment for others.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) or higher in a scientific field such as
Chemistry, Biology or Materials Science, or equivalent work
- Generally some exposure to working in a laboratory environment
- Basic knowledge of scientific laboratory procedures,
techniques, equipment and apparatus used in a chemistry
- Basic knowledge of health and safety practices and precautions
applicable to a chemistry laboratory.
- Ability to effectively and safely operate, adapt and maintain
- Ability to utilize computer hardware and software.
- Ability to keep detailed and precise records.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and cooperatively
with lab technicians, engineers, research associates and
scientists.For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions?
Email Alex at Aleo431@KellyScientific.com for More Info.Why
Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier
scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people
just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream
jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job
searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters
have a professional background/education in science, so we know a
thing or two about the science market and how to get you
noticed.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Laboratory Technician / Chemist, San Diego, CA, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!