Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Hiring - 2 exciting Automation/PLC Technician opportunities out
of one of the top medical device campuses in San Diego. Direct
Placement opportunity with competitive benefits and starting
- Conduct Preventive and Reparative Maintenance duties on
Production, Manufacturing, R&D Equipment lines. Maintains
fixtures, modules, and tooling.
- Maintains and writes Equipment Binders (EB), maintenance
documents, and performs IQ's. Help maintain replacement parts.
- Work with engineering and manufacturers to maintain equipment,
processes and/or electronics in a safe and functional
- Performs Troubleshooting and repairs on equipment, automated
systems in manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to use Hand and Power tools, Multimeters, Amp
Meters, Manufacture test equipment, Calipers.
- Ability to perform equipment activities, in equipment
development as directed by project engineer with minimum
supervision. Activities including assembly and testing of
equipment, completing engineering studies and validations..
- Required to work any shift.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as
assigned.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of related experience and
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must have general computer skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and
technical documents related to equipment specifications
- Ability to write routine reports, pass downs and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from supervisors, engineers and managers
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, schematic, blue print, equipment drawing,
or schedule form About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, San Diego , Automation Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!