ELECTRICAL FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER - SAN DIEGO, CA
Company: Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 9, 2021
ELECTRICAL FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER - SAN DIEGO, CADelta
Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the
nation's premier electrical contractors and industry professionals.
Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a
search for the position of Electrical Field Operations Manager in
San Diego, California.Electrical Field Operations Manager
Compensation & BenefitsTotal compensation for the Electrical Field
Operations Manager in San Diego, California. is between $170,000 -
$190,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range
for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Health insurance package
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent Security with a very strong ECElectrical Field
Operations Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage Superintendent and Foreman for each project.
- Travel 2-3 times per month to each job site for 2-3 days at a
time. (75% of time traveling)
- Manage projects in the field and provide assistance with
planning, ordering materials and assigning manpower and labor.
- Must be able to accurately track material cost, storage,
consumed and ordered. Identify potential issues or problems while
- Enforce safety measures, address hazards or any other potential
problems with field crew members.
- Be a strong communicator with General Contractor,
Superintendents, field crew members.
- Maintain standards, monitor codes and specifications. Thorough
knowledge of systems and equipment that is being installed.
- Attend meetings with Contractors, field crew and others in
order to keep the project on track, in budget, etc.
- Visit all jobsites, reviewing and inspecting work, installation
methods and assess that site personnel are performing quality
- Must have a positive attitude, be well organized and proactive.
Electrical Field Operations Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years field experience in electrical construction as a
Foreman or equivalent.
- Knowledge if the local safety regulations, health guidelines
and quality for construction job sites.
- Knowledge of construction management operations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Organized, good communicator, time management skills and
- Large complex project experience ($50M-$150M)
- Management skills, 4-5 direct reports. Please forward your
resume to for immediate consideration, or call for more
information.To view a full list of job openings, please visit
#/jobs Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob
at: Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Manager,
Electrical Construction Manager
Keywords: Delta Construction Partners, Inc., San Diego , ELECTRICAL FIELD OPERATIONS MANAGER - SAN DIEGO, CA, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!