Laboratory Technician, Cell Culture, San Diego, CA
Company: Kelly Services
Location: San Diego
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Laboratory Technician, Cell Culture, San Diego, CAJob
Description:A Lab Technician undertakes a variety of laboratory
procedures of a technical nature. In this role one is responsible
for maintenance and production of high quality viral and bacterial
materials in support of San Diego's manufacturing activities. If
you are able to thrive in a fast paced environment this role
requires an individual with drive, enthusiasm and time management
skills, attention to detail, flexibility then you might be our
ideal candidate.--Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support during manufacturing process of viruses and
- Assist with general cell culture for production of viruses in
- Preparing media and solutions.
- Assist with running assays for quality control.
- Monitor various laboratory equipment including freezers,
refrigerators and incubators.
- Record temperature, pressure, and CO2 gas levels.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with Quality Assurance
Route records for appropriate review signatures and maintain files
of completed records.
- General clerical and administrative tasks including scanning,
sorting, and filing documents.
- Assist with routine laboratory maintenance and cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Observe all company policies, rules, and safety
practices.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Biology, Virology, Microbiology or related
- Previous laboratory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and basic laboratory facilities
- Competent in proper pipetting techniques and experience in
serial dilutions, dilution factors, and calculation of final
- Basic understanding of the scientific method and scientific
- Strong attention to detailFor Immediate Consideration, Apply
Today! Questions? Email Alex at Aleo431@KellyScientific.com for
More Info.Why Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection
to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire
talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, San Diego , Laboratory Technician, Cell Culture, San Diego, CA, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!