Apartment Maintenance Service Manager
Company: Fairfield Residential
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Fairfield Residential is looking for an experienced Apartment
Maintenance Service Manager to join their team. Westbrook
Apartments has 80 units and is located in San Diego. Our Apartment
Maintenance Service Manager oversees the overall appearance and
maintenance needs of our apartment community. As a leader, this
position will collaborate with the Property Manager. The Apartment
Maintenance Service Manager must maintain the overall curb appeal;
supervise the maintenance staff; coordinate make-readies and move
ins/move out schedules; perform general maintenance repairs;
conduct preventative maintenance and oversee the
construction/rehabilitation needs of the apartment community. At
least three or more years' of hands-on property building
maintenance experience is desired; specifically Apartment
Maintenance is preferred. Prior supervisory experience is
preferred. HVAC-EPA (Type I & II) and Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
licenses may be required based on the property's needs. This
position is on-call and responds to after hour emergencies. A valid
driver's license and reliable transportation is needed. Our
residents will enjoy your friendly personality as you diligently
work to make their home a beautiful place to live. An Apartment
Discount is available. What you can expect to do in this role:
- Perform, schedule and supervise maintenance repairs throughout
the property including the common area amenities, resident occupied
units and vacant units in preparation for new resident
- Schedule, monitor and conduct preventative maintenance on
various equipment, electrical and plumbing systems, HVAC, swimming
pool(s), carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural and
- Direct and supervise the daily activities of the property
- Collaborate with the Property Manager to coordinate the move-in
schedule and ensure the timeliness and effective completion of all
repairs in preparation for all new residents.
- Budget and maintain an up-to-date supply inventory on all
equipment, tools, and supplies for the property.
- Manage open service repair requests through Yardi.
- Lead, motivate and develop a successful staff.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- On-call responsibilities to respond to after hour emergencies.
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- A flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
What you can bring to the role:
- Three or more years of apartment maintenance experience.
Supervisory experience is preferred.
- High level of skill in the following areas: electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool, carpentry, dry wall, exterior
structural and appliances.
- Your strong technical skills identifying and diagnosing
- Track record leading and directing a successful maintenance
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to our customer. Our
residents will take notice and appreciate your detail on a daily
- Strong adherence to ethical standards including, but not
limited to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain
- Ability to manage several tasks at once while remaining
detailed and well organized. What is required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- EPA Certification, Type I & II.
- CPO Certification (Pool), as needed.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to be on-call to respond to after hour
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, San Diego , Apartment Maintenance Service Manager, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!