Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Location: *
* Date Posted: *2021-11-16
* Category: *Information Technology
* Subcategory: *Sys Administrator
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Travel: *No
* Minimum Clearance Required: *Top Secret
* Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: *TS/SCI
* Potential for Remote Work: *No
Distributed Experimentation Environment (DE2) and Vanguard Force
DevOps Environment (VFDE) - These DARPA-led initiatives are
designed to leverage Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC)
experimentation in developing advanced warfighter architectures and
CONOPS and link sensors and weapons platforms in times of critical
conflict around the globe.
The position requires an individual with expertise and extensive
experience in technical programs, technical program management,
agile software development, and specific experience with software
development in a DevOps environment. The candidate will provide
technical support to improve Multi-Domain Command and Control
(MDC2) capabilities through the development and continuous
improvement of the Distributed Experimentation Environment (DE2)
and Vanguard Force DevOps Environment (VFDE). Contractor support
shall improve DE2/VFDE processing, cybersecurity, hardware and
software, exploitation, and Battlespace Management and C2 (BMC2)
capabilities across all warfare domains.
The position is based in San Diego, CA.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Responsible for product design changes and the effects on the
* Assist in documenting and tracking all aspects of system
development and modifications.
* Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release
documents for completeness and proper authorizations.
* Prepares deviations and waivers for government approval when
specifications cannot be met.
* Reviews all issued document change requests, document change
notices and associated drawings for accuracy, completeness and
* May structure and maintain databases.
* Submits engineering changes to customers for review and approval;
maintains records and submit reports regarding status.
* Prepares configuration verification audit record sheets for all
* Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of
other related disciplines.
* Develops technical solutions to complex problems, which require
the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years of related experience; Master's with
7+ years; PhD with 4+ years
* Active TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
* Seven (7) years or more relevant CM experience
* Six (6) or more years managing files under configuration control
in a SharePoint data storage, Confluence, cloud environment, or
* High level knowledge of CM principles and experience or training
in the use of CM tools
* Experience in Requirement Management with formal training
* Strong attention to detail with exceptional time management and
* Excellent writing skills required for preparation of process
documentation, deliverables, and other work products
* Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at [Contact
Us](https://www.saic.com/contact/contact_us) and must have an
approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer
site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence
over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC-- is a premier Fortune 500-- technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an [Equal
fostering a respectful work culture based on [diversity, equity,
that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia,
SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more
information, visit [saic.com](http://www.saic.com/).
Keywords: SAIC, San Diego , Configuration Analyst, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!