Supply Technician Functional Lead
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA
M/F/Vet/Disability Overview: The Lead Supply Technician supports
technical supply management work as relates to various supply
activities, working as assigned in the functional areas of
Packaging and Shipping, Excess, or Receiving and Delivering.
- Leads aspects of technical supply management work as assigned
(e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging,
property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply
- Possesses a strong working knowledge and provides support and
guidance to assigned employees in the area of the Government supply
systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals,
or other established guidelines.
- Understands and gives guidance to assigned employees regarding
the distribution operations process.
- Establishes facts, and takes or recommends action based upon
application and or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Uses required Navy ERP and the NSLC Warehouse Process Guide and
other Government Data Systems in the performance of the contract.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
- Operates hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties
- Performs all other position related duties as assigned or
requested. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- This is a team lead position and assists the supervisor in
scheduling work, and is responsible for instructing and aiding a
group of employees.
- Performs evaluations and assists the supervisor in maintaining
a smooth flow of work and maintenance of records. Education and/or
- Must possess as a minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
(May substitute experience for education on a year-by-year basis).
- Experience that includes three (3) years distribution and
warehousing using Navy ERP and the NSLC Warehouse Process Guide or
- Minimum 5 years general experience.
- Three years of material/supply functions, either in the
military services on in commercial applications. Knowledge, Skills,
- Must be trained to operate forklift up to 6000 pounds.
- Must have the experience and ability to perform the
responsibilities stated in the above job description.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent written and oral
- Must have minimum of intermediate computer skills.
- You must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull up to 50
pounds unassisted and be willing to wear all required safety
- Must be able to obtain the required Government clearance and
base access required for the position.
- Must pass the drug screening and all applicable background
checks. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must maintain a current state driver---s license Security
Clearance: SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
COVID-19 Vaccination Required Olgoonik is subject to the Executive
Order (EO) 14042 requiring COVID vaccinations for federal
contractors. Beginning Dec. 8, 2021, all Olgoonik employees, must
have received or be willing to receive the COVID -19 vaccination
before the start date to be considered for this position. Proof of
vaccination is required before the start date. For more information
please click the below link:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to
occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle,
or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach
with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or
move up to 25 pounds. Travel: No travel required Work Environment:
Works in shop/warehouse environment. Work involves repetitive
motions and standing for long periods of time. Work is of a
physical nature and requires the incumbent be able to lift 50 lbs
overhead and/or repetitively.
Keywords: Olgoonik, San Diego , Supply Technician Functional Lead, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!