Analyst 3, Cust Contract Admin
Company: HonorVet Technologies
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Analyst 3, Cust Contract Admin
Mode of interview : Telephonic / In person
Location: San Diego CA 92130
Shift hours: 1st Shift
Marketing Specialist, MMS US Region Customer Engagement
- The Medication Management Solutions (MMS) business unit within
Client is a $2B Global business, with the leading share in Pharmacy
Automation and IV Delivery Products in Acute Care Hospitals,
Non-Acute Care, and Retail Pharmacies. Its focus is optimizing the
medication use process while ensuring patient safety.
- As part of the MMS Connectivity & Communications team, you will
be responsible for coordination and execution of activities
involving customer engagements in support of the team's goals.
- This includes managing reference requests which are
opportunities for prospective customers to engage with our current
customers prior to contracting for our solutions.
- We're looking for an experienced customer service professional
with interest in the healthcare field to manage day-to-day
operations of reference requests and supporting activities.
- This person will be responsible for vetting processing incoming
requests, extracting account data from various databases, tracking
customer engagement activities and communication with the Client
field teams and customers.
- The ideal candidate has polished verbal and written
communication skills, excellent multitasking abilities, and
advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Monitor, vet and schedule engagements to support reference
requests aligned to the specific needs expressed by sales.
- Follow up with necessary teams to ensure engagements are
fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills to prioritize,
triage, complete and track requests appropriately.
- Research and report specific account details to support various
marketing and sales opportunities.
- Facilitate reference calls while presenting a professional
demeanor to ensure engagements flow smoothly and time is managed
- Maintain tools and trackers that support day-to-day operations
of the customer engagement team.
- Assist in planning, creating and reviewing marketing assets for
the promotion of reference webinar events.
- Track customer feedback to identify opportunities to collect
testimonials through coordination with the field team.
- Work to identify and vet multiple reference sites to support
sales activities for Pyxis, and Health Sight anchor products.
- Develop a reference program to identify, assess and engage
Alaris Interoperability and Pyxis IV Prep customers in reference
activities supporting end-to-end medication safety sales
- Support the setup, billing and regulatory processes for
contracting Health Care Professionals for promotional engagements
and consulting services.
- Explore tools and resources to improve and automate specific
workflows of the reference site management process and establish a
closed-loop system for collecting feedback.
- Support other customer engagement tasks and activities as
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or Marketing.
- At least 3 years related internship and/or related professional
experience. Experience in Client and the MMS product categories is
- Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of marketing disciplines
- Highly polished writing and editing skills, strong presentation
and verbal communication skills - generated through critical
attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency in: project management, planning,
execution, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Ability to learn and effectively use multiple data systems to
compile, evaluate results and make recommendations.
- Personal characteristics: collaborative, dynamic, team player,
detail-oriented, critical thinker, self-motivated, enthusiastic,
resourceful - "will figure it out", customer-focused, adaptable,
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
(PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of collaboration platforms (SharePoint), and
customer relationship management databases (Salesforce.com) a
- Must excel in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments.
Self-starter able to work both independently and on a team,
prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deadlines in a
- Flexibility and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the
Keywords: HonorVet Technologies, San Diego , Analyst 3, Cust Contract Admin, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!