Project Superintendent - Construction
Location: San Diego
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Keith FletcherAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.A bit about us:Our client is one of the top general
contracting, construction management, and development companies.
With over 70 years of experience and is 100% employee-owned, they
oversee projects throughout the southwest.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- HSA and 401K Plan!
- Bonus Plan!
- Stock Options!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsThe Project Superintendent
position will support the Senior or Lead Project Superintendent
with the implementation, management, and enforcement of the Safety
Program and the Site Specific Safety Plan on the project. In
addition, provide support for managing the project workforce,
project coordination, scheduling, sequencing/phasing, and
- Demonstrate a thorough basic knowledge of the project plans and
specifications, schedule (including the sequencing/phasing of the
project and those activities that comprise the critical path on the
project), and the project estimate.
- Perform daily safety inspections of the project and enforce the
requirements of Safety Program, Site Specific Safety Plan, and OSHA
Guidelines as necessary to provide a safe work environment for the
personnel on-site and other personnel that may be directly affected
by the project.
- Assist the senior or Lead Project Superintendent with the
implementation, management, and enforcement of the Quality
Assurance Program and comprehensive quality control that enforces
the contract specifications, drawings, and industry standards.
- Assist the senior or Lead Project Superintendent with
administering and monitoring all stormwater prevention and fugitive
dust regulations and prevention measures per the project's Storm
Water Pollution Prevention Plan and applicable environmental
- Establish an effective and professional on-site working
relationship with the owner, architects, engineers, and inspectors
related to the project.
- Prepare and distribute Project Daily Reports which are to
contain information related to, but not be limited to, crew sizes,
workforce count, detailed description of work performed by
area/floor for each trading partner as well as equipment used,
weather conditions, construction progress, issues, and delays.
- Assist with building, maintaining, and updating a complete and
accurate Project Schedule.
- Maintain a current and updated set of drawings (electronic or
paper) in the field and help ensure that our Trade Partner
personnel use the same.
- Work with Project Engineers as an additional resource to ensure
shop drawings and submittals are appropriately coordinated and are
in adherence with contract drawings.
- Assist with developing and implementing techniques, methods,
and systems for the project. Recommend improvements in work methods
and materials to enhance quality, safety, productivity, and
- Assist with the effective management of our Trade Partners
conducive to successful and timely project completion.
- Conduct weekly safety meetingsInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, San Diego , Project Superintendent - Construction, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!