Manufacturing Technician III
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and
production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician III provides
effective training to lower level or new associates and ensures
safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The
Manufacturing Technician III will assemble products by using a
variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and
test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly
produce/assemble/test medical devices.
* Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer
demand and the production schedules are met.
* Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that
procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
* Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of
the work cell.
* Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment,
materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production
* Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
* Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with
* Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
* Participate as an active member of the production team and assist
in product processing.
* Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the
company's Quality System.
* Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions,
processes and procedures.
* Complete required documentation relating to regulatory
* Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate
* Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily
* 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
* Experience in thick film screen printing and/or working with
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
* Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written
* Ability to work with others collaboratively.
* High school diploma
* Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
* Must be able to read, write and fluently communicate in
* Reports to: Value Stream Manager or Supervisor
* Direct Reports: None
* Critical Relationships: N/A
* Must not have any chemical allergies: Work areas may contain
adhesives, solvents, and chemical processes.
* Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and
arm's length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
* Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds,
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision requirements include close vision and color
* Must be willing and able to conform to cleanroom practices with
regard to apparel and personal hygiene.
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to
equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics
protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of
similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our
workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our
associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and
different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at
email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time
to find out.
Keywords: Danaher, San Diego , Manufacturing Technician III, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!