Manufacturing Technician I - 2nd Shift
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Manufacturing Technician, you will be
responsible for the manufacturing of products in accordance with
standard operating procedures. Reporting to the Production
Supervisor, you will assist Thermo Fisher Scientific on the Product
Finishing Team.The hours for this role will be predominantly shift
work. Flexibility to fit production requirements will be
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for the manufacturing of products
- Complete all Production tasks as scheduled on a daily and
- To report to the Team Leader / Production Supervisor any safety
or production related problems.
- Ensure plant hygiene and housekeeping is always
- Report and identify problems associated with machinery
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures with impeccable adherence
and report any problems with documentation.
- Notify Team Leader / Production Supervisor of packaging and
- Participate in appropriate meetings and discussions as
- All other reasonable tasks as may be requested by the Team
Leader and/or the Production Supervisor.Successful ApplicantIf you
are a team player, interested in science, self-motivated and have
excellent communication skills then we are looking for you!
- Experience working in a production environment
- Proactive and motivated
- Accepting of flexible hours
- Technical and mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 50
- Experience with Good Documentation Practices and a degree in a
science discipline is desired.by Jobble
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, San Diego , Manufacturing Technician I - 2nd Shift, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!