Post Production & Event Management Intern - Paid Remote Internship (Summer 2022)
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At the core of SportsRecruits is a software platform that connects
high school athletes & their club organizations to every college
coach in the country. Our goal is to bring together
student-athletes, college coaches, and event organizers in one
network to create opportunities for everyone involved in the
athletic recruiting process. Connections made our network have
resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic
institutions across the country.
SportsRecruits is privately held and headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
Right now our team is completely remote. We have spent a lot of
time cultivating the same lively and tight kit company culture that
we had in our office in Brooklyn. We feel confident that we will be
able to continue to foster this environment whether our teammates
are in the office or working from home.
Check out our team videos
About Our Internship Program
We have a number of remote intern positions available for a paid
summer internship (compensation and academic credits earned). As an
intern with SportsRecruits, you will have the opportunity to work
in a start-up environment and tackle real-world business
challenges. Our internship program is designed to allow you to take
full ownership of projects, and get real, hands-on experience with
each member of our team. We are looking for innovative and
proactive interns who are ready to hit the ground running. Taking
on a large amount of responsibility, you will be an integral part
of our operations for the duration of the internship.
About the Position: Post Production & Event Management Intern
As a Post Production & Event Management intern, you will report to
the Senior Editor. You will be responsible for creating & managing
content. This will take the form of managing film production and
operational efforts, building highlight reels for high school
student-athletes, processing event film generated from video
packages sold at recruiting events, and producing marketing content
for the SportsRecruits brands and our event partners. You will also
an opportunity to contribute to the management of our social media
channels, building a consistent brand & increasing engagement. This
will require a significant amount of attention to detail. If you
read this, write the word "popcorn" in your response when asked
what sets you apart from other candidates. You may have the
opportunity to travel to regional events.
- Create and distribute premium highlight reels for
- Process film collected for video packages sold at partner
- Manage quality control of footage & execute thorough film
- Create promotional/marketing content for SportsRecruits and our
- Manage customer interactions via email support, phone support,
and our social channels
- Travel to regional youth sports events possible (optional)
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate
- Proficient in social media management and content creation
- Proficient in promotional content creation. Sports-related
- Experience with digital editing software - Final Cut Pro or
Adobe Premier preferred.
- Demonstrated attention to detail & ability to follow
- Analytical thinker with excellent written and verbal
- Enthusiasm for sports and the recruiting process.
- Start Date: Monday June 20, 2022
- End Date: Friday September 2, 2022
- Fully Remote
- Paid Internship? Yes
- Opportunity for Academic Credits? Yes
Directions to Apply:
- Navigate to the application on our
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Attach your resume as a PDF file.
- Attach the contents of your cover letter.
- Complete all questions included on the questionnaire.
- Our hiring team will contact you directly within a few weeks of
submitting your application.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces
diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the
student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and
stronger as a team every day. We are committed to building a team
that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better
we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and
coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SportsRecruits, San Diego , Post Production & Event Management Intern - Paid Remote Internship (Summer 2022), Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!