Superintendent, Senior Level
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture,
construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences
and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees
provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive
change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a
privately held company with a rich history of serving clients
throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest
standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Superintendent is responsible for directly managing a project's
construction activities to meet specifications, delivering the
project within budgeted cost and by the scheduled completion date.
The types of projects managed are complex to highly complex. This
position is required to coordinate, plan, and supervise craft
superintendents, contractors and/or craft activates on projects.
This person should be able to oversee multiple discipline
superintendents / scopes of work ranging from $20MM - $50MM in
direct construction work with little guidance from senior level
- Directly manage a project's construction activities to meet
specifications, delivering the project within budgeted cost and by
the scheduled completion date
- Manage complex to highly complex projects
- Coordinate, plan, and supervise craft superintendents,
contractors and/or craft activates on projects
- Oversee multiple discipline superintendents / scopes of work
ranging from $20MM - $50MM in direct construction work with little
guidance from senior level leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Science, or
Engineering or equivalent job experience required
- Minimum of fifteen years of experience
- Team-oriented individual capable of managing others
- Demonstrated success in managing the construction scope on mid
to large sized projects
- Design/Build experience a plus
- Ability to fully understand project specifications and identify
deviations in the field
- Superior planning ability, specifically in regard to Lean Tools
for schedule, constructability, sequencing, etc.
- Demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Office suite, an
iPad or handheld device
- Demonstrated capability with computer programs for project
management and reporting. Experience with PlanGrid highly
- Experience with mobile devices and VDC apps a plus
- Discipline Specific Expertise (Mechanical, Electrical,
Piping/Plumbing, Automation, I&C
- Ability to Lead and Mentor a Team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is
contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a
prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and
the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to
meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
Keywords: CRB, San Diego , Superintendent, Senior Level, Professions , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!