QC Analyst 1
Company: Pacira Biosciences Inc.
Location: San Diego
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Pacira BioSciences, Inc. is a leading provider of non-opioid pain
management and regenerative health solutions dedicated to improving
outcomes for health care practitioners and their patients. Our
in-depth knowledge of non-opioid pain management, coupled with our
passion for advancing patient care, drives our commitment to
providing solutions that address unmet medical needs and improve
Why work with us?
Rarely do you have an opportunity to do work that really matters.
What drives us is our mission. What makes us successful are our
people. At Pacira, you are part of an inclusive culture that
fosters collaboration, growth, and innovative thinking - a place
where you can make an impact and help change the standard of care
in non-opioid pain management. Be part of our movement, lets pursue
The purpose of this position is to carry out assigned laboratory
duties which may include sampling, testing, and evaluating
analytical data on samples such as raw materials, in-process and
- Conduct laboratory tests in compliance with established
internal Standard Test Methods, compendial methods and vendor
partners supplied methods.
- Assist in the development and improvement of written
- Maintain organized records of tests performed and results
obtained. This may include maintaining a computer accessible
database for the purpose of tracking and trending analytical
- Assist in performing laboratory investigations. Write
investigation report as required.
- Maintain a level of technical knowledge and understanding in
the assigned areas of responsibility that are consistent with the
current scientific requirements of the company.
- Understand and comply with accepted laboratory and safety
procedures, including Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Assist in the preparation of analytical data for internal
meetings as required.
- Keep laboratory instruments used for testing well
- Test and release of finished product for US Commercial and
- Test and release of finished product for EU Commercial and
Clinical use prior to final QP Certification of batches for EU
- Test and release of Raw Materials for US and EU Commercial and
This position works closely with other Operation Groups (QA,
Manufacturing, Materials, and Microbiology), Process Development
and Analytical Methods Development groups.
- 1 year of relevant hands-on pharmaceutical laboratory
- BS degree in Chemistry from an accredited college or university
or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency, e.g., word processing,
spreadsheets, graphing, etc.
- Good knowledge of cGMPs and laboratory practices.
- Familiar with basic laboratory instruments.
- Excellent observation skills and problem-solving
- Ability to follow analytical procedures and protocols.
- Good laboratory techniques.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized fashion.
- Ability to write in a concise, logical fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities with a high degree
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal English communication
- Ability to effectively utilize scientific information resources
within the assigned area of responsibility.
Pacira is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against applicants because of race, color, religion,
sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy),
national origin, age (40 or older), veteran status, disability or
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Pacira we are committed to intentionally cultivating a culture
of inclusion where all feel welcomed and valued for their
background, perspectives, and experiences. We hold one another
accountable to promote trust and transparency in support of our
communities and collective purpose.by Jobble
Keywords: Pacira Biosciences Inc., San Diego , QC Analyst 1, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!