Company: Crownco Inc
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
CROWNCO INC. is an established and growing general contractor in
the Residential Development industry since 2008 (CSLB Lic. 911414).
We strive to create builder solutions through quality workmanship
and superior customer service. Crownco Inc. has locations
throughout Southern California and we are looking to add more to
our existing teams. Currently, we are searching for motivated,
reliable, and professional individuals to fill the Paint Technician
positions in the San Diego County area (North County, East County,
South County). JOB SUMMARY The Paint Technician team member is
responsible for preparing and painting new homes or multi-family
units and touch-ups. The team member will assist with warranty
paint repairs for the builders including, but not limited to, color
matching, drywall patches (preferred), trim painting, stucco
painting, operation painter tools, and working closely with other
staff to ensure homeowner and client satisfaction. DUTIES &
- Paint, color match, and repair homeowner issues with paint
defects and similar tasks.
- Communicate daily with warranty managers.
- Caulking around trim, baseboards, masking off and prepping
- Completing all items on work orders provided by the builder and
- Inspecting, identifying and documenting damaged or missing
items in or around new homes.
- Ability to basic drywall patch and texturing is a plus!
- Extensive knowledge in residential painting - interior &
- Extremely reliable & dependable (time management &
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Team player and ability to follow Crownco's 6 Step
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to match wood stain and apply is a plus!
- Perform other duties not listed. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED preferred, or will accept equivalent
- Ability to use basic hand and trade tools.
- Ability to match paint for interior drywall and exterior
- Minimum 5-years hands on journeyman level painting
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment screening.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (Crownco participates in
E-Verify) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work full-time in the outside elements (heat &
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, bend, stoop, crawl, squat,
reach and move 6+ hours at a time.
- Ability to lift, move, and/or carry items which may be in
excess of 50 lbs.
- Finger dexterity and mobility to walk on uneven terrain.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays Job Title: Paint Technician Department: Warranty
Hourly Range: DOE Status: Full Time/Hourly (non-exempt) Shift
Hours: Varies per job but usually 8 hour shifts Monday - Friday
with possible overtime EEOPI176595958
Keywords: Crownco Inc, San Diego , Paint Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!