Company: Moderno Porcelain Works
Location: San Diego
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWelcome to Moderno! Here at Moderno, we
specialize in the fabrication and installation of large slab
porcelain. We are a company who offers growth and great working
environment! We are currently in need of a laser measurer. The
laser measurer is responsible to do jobsite laser measurements for
providing accurate digital templates for surfaces including
countertops, floors, and walls. As a Measure Technician, you will
travel to the client's location, capture the required data, with
the latest laser measuring devices and submit all documentation
- · Measure jobs as scheduled daily and accurately to ensure
templates are sent on time to the shop.
- · Prepare detailed shop drawings
- · Responsible to set the expectations and educate our customers
with industry and service provider standards and guidelines
- · Responsible for meeting/exceeding performance standards an
follow procedures related to accuracy and timely measure, uploading
all measure files and photos immediately to company CRM.
- · Communicate in a professional demeanor with customers over
the phone and in person, to provide critical information to the
customer concerning the templating and installation process and in
turn receive the great voice of customer scores.
- · Communicate offered purchasable upgrades to ensure the best
product is delivered to the customer.
- · Collaborate with Customer Service Manager, Installation
Manager on topics relevant to the job, workload, and service as
- · Understand and follow all job site safety rules and
- · Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.Qualified candidates
- · 5 years relevant experience working with home center measures
and or construction related experience requiring measuring and
- · High School Diploma/GED
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- · Auto CAD or similar software
- · Knowledge of stone product and differences in natural stone
and engineered stone when applied.
- · Ability to communicate and interact effectively with
- · Ability to travel/drive locally 100% of the time for long
distances between projects throughout designated areas.
- · Ability to work independently without supervision.
- · Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
(up to 20 pounds).
- · Organization Skills
- · Team Player
- · Attention to Detail is extremely important.
- · Self checking of their work.
- · Punctuality
- · Multitask
- · AgreeableBenefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- PAID Vacation
- PAID Sick time
- PAID company holidays
- Referral Bonus
- We provide the tools that you need to succedIf you are ready to
join a growing company and have the above experience, please apply!
This job requires intermittent periods during which continuous
physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be
Keywords: Moderno Porcelain Works, San Diego , Measuring Technician, Professions , San Diego, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!